Girls and guys (7-12th) are invited to be together on Saturday, April 28th! The girls will gather in their PJ's on Saturday morning (9:00AM) at Church Project for breakfast and a movie, followed by "summer" fun in the sun with various games, entertainment, and swimming at a CP host home! The guys will meet at Church Project on Saturday afternoon at (2:15PM) and head to Legends Paintball, followed by dinner at Freebirds and the 7:00pm showing of Avengers: Infinity War (PG-13)!
- 9:00AM: Drop off at Church Project
- 3:00PM: Pick up at Monsivais Host Home (7615 Kalebs Pond Court Spring, TX 77389)
- 2:15PM: Drop-off at Church Project
- 11:00PM: Pick-up at Church Project
COST: $20 (For the girls: includes breakfast, lunch, games, and transportation. For the guys: includes paintball, transportation, and movie ticket. Guys should plan on brining $ for dinner at Freebirds). We will be traveling via 15 passenger vans throughout the day.
- SPOTS ARE LIMITED AND BASED ON FIRST COME FIRST SERVE
- REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS THURSDAY, APRIL 26TH, AT 10PM!