Students are invited to take a Road Trip to Six Flags Fiesta Texas during Spring Break! We'll head out from CP in the early AM on Thursday, spend all day having fun at the park, grab some dinner on our way back, and be home late Thursday night.
SPOTS ARE LIMITED AND BASED ON FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!
COST: $49 (includes transportation, Fiesta Texas day pass, and lunch voucher). Students should plan to bring snacks for the road and $ for dinner at The Shops at La Cantera (nearby mall).
- 6:45AM: Parent drop off at Church Project
- 7:AM: Depart for Fiesta Texas
- 11:45PM: Arrive back at Church Project
WHAT TO BRING
- Cash (snacks at Buc-ee's, dinner at shops at La Cantera, park souvenirs)
- Small backpack to keep their personal belongings in (students will need to keep their personal items with them at all times)
- Plastic water bottle
- Breakfast: Students will need to either eat breakfast before arriving or plan to grab breakfast at Buc-ee’s around 7:45AM.
- Lunch: Students will receive a lunch voucher when we arrive at Fiesta Texas that will allow them their choice of lunch inside the park.
- Dinner: Students will eat inside The Shops at La Cantera and will have their choice between Chic-Fil-A and Subway.